lunes, enero 13, 2014

Winter Hyena

  Wow, it´s been a while again. Excuse me again, but life has been busy, VERY busy all these months, and it still is, which is good. I have more work than I can handle, which is something most freelancers are thankful for, and in this time also my personal like has become better, my shape and a lot of other good stuff. Needless to say, I have lots of work to publish here, and a lot more yet under NDA and so on, so here you have a few of them:

 





   Oh, and I not only came back to Berlin, found a new shiny room in a shared flat, started a relationship for the first time in ages and run a 20 km obstacle race in the forests of Germany (Though Mudder, anyone?), I also attended the wonderful Lucca Comics & Games festival, where I had an amazing time with friends, both old and new. After that, I came back with my creative juices fully replenished and I´m looking forward to start some new personal projects I have had on hold for ages. Stay tuned!


5 comentarios:

Ayumi Sophia dijo...

I really liked this part of the article... with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you...!!!

Michael Twin dijo...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

Michael Husen dijo...

I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it.

Mayumi Elisa dijo...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Steven Jenet dijo...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing, softtonice | canon support | drivers and software